Qualify to the Battle of Malta!
1€ Million GTD!
The fourth MPN Poker Tour (MPNPT) stop of 2019 will see us joining forces with the Battle of Malta to offer an amazing chance to play in the 1€ MILLION guaranteed main event and visit the beautiful island of Malta nestled in the Mediterranean sea from 15th – 22nd October. You can qualify online from 15th July at OlyBet Poker (Battle of Malta 2019 Platinum Sponsor) for full package or for only Main Event as low as 1€.
This year there’s even more reason to qualify at OlyBet Poker. Not only do you get an amazing package and the support of our and MPNPT live events team, all package or seat only winners will get guaranteed entry to the main event starting day of your choice. Package winners will also get guaranteed entry to the 150€ buy-in MPNPT Battle side event. If you qualify by OlyBet then you have also bubble guarantee and special competition amongst only OlyBet qualifiers.
OlyBet qualifiers can swing by MPNPT welcome and information desk in the main arena where they can collect entry tickets and avoid queuing at cash desks. MPNPT friendly staff will be on hand to help with any queries you may have. We also have our VIP chill out room on the 2nd floor of the hotel, an oasis of calm to retreat to each day!
With 75€ rebuys running on Wednesdays and 200€ freezeouts on Sundays for a package, along with main event seat only finals on Thursdays and Sundays you’re spoilt for choice.
Battle of Malta 2019 satellites at OlyBet Poker Room
Packages for the MPN Poker Tour @ Battle of Malta 2019 (“MPNPT @ Battle of Malta Packages”) are available to be won or purchased. Each package is valued at 1 900€ and includes:
- Guaranteed entry into the 1 000 000€ guaranteed Battle of Malta €555 buy-in Main Event.
- Guaranteed entry into the 150€ “MPNPT Battle” Side Event on Monday 21st October.
- Beat the queues – exclusive MPNPT registration desk for the main event and MPNPT Battle.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the 5 star InterContinental Hotel Malta for you and a guest including breakfast. Check-in 17th October, check-out 22nd October.
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPNPT staff on Thursday 17th October hosted by Casino Malta.
- VIP area in the main Battle of Malta party with a free bar.
- Access to all other Battle of Malta player parties.MPNPT @ Battle of Malta last longest with one 1 500€ MPNPT package on offer to each of the three players who last longest in the Battle of Malta Main Event (Platinum partner qualifiers only).
- Last Longest prize amongst only OlyBet qualifiers (Package and Main Event Seat Only winners) – the winner will get OlyBet Kings of Tallinn 2020 Main Event package. To be included in competition you need to play with OlyBet patch, what will be given before tournament.
- OlyBet qualifiers Bubble Guarantee prize – OlyBet Kings of Tallinn 2020 Main Event 1 100€ ticket, only for OlyBet qualfiers (Package and Main Event Seat Only winners). You need to play with OlyBet patch, what will be given before tournament.
- VIP chill out room next to the main tournament hall open 17th – 21st October.
- 145 towards your travel and expenses (after your confirmation by e-mail will be credited to your OlyBet account).
* You can buy in directly to the 1 900€ Package and the 555€ Seat Only registration holding lobbies online on OlyBet Poker.
**If you win more than one seat or package, you can use the second seat as a re-entry ticket or transfer it to another player (before online registration is closed). The second package won can be transferred to another OlyBet player or it can be used at another MPNPT stop within one year of the date won.
Packages can be purchased using either cash or loyalty points. If you have bought into the tournament directly through the poker client, please contact [email protected] to provide your details after registering.
About Battle of Malta
The inaugural Battle of Malta took place in 2012 had a single main event with a guarantee of 150 000€. It attracted 347 players. Over the years, the main event has grown into the largest standalone tournament in Europe. The Battle of Malta – awarded “Best Low Buy-in Tournament in Europe” in 2015.
The award-winning Battle of Malta smashed records last year with the biggest poker event ever held in Malta. The Main Event attracted a staggering 3 816 entries creating a 1 850 760€ prize pool, nearly double the 1€ million guarantee, with French champion Julien Stropoli winning 168 500€. Last year "the best" OlyBet qualifier Mantas Urbonas finished at fourth for 121 500€ + last longest prizes! as Urbonas ieņēma ceturto vietu un laimēja 121 500€ + Last Longest balvas!
Prima Poker (Beta)