This policy describes the way in which we deal with the information you provide to us to enable us to manage your relationship with OlyBet.
We will process any personal information provided to us (whether via this website, the customer application form or any other means) or otherwise held by us relating to you in the manner set out in this statement. By submitting your information to us and using the OlyBet website you confirm your consent to the use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED
We may use your personal information together with other information for the purposes of:
- Processing your bets
- Process any of your requests for information
- Setting up and managing your account
- Complying with our regulatory duties
- Building up personal profiles
- Providing you with information about promotional offers
- Allow us to provide you with gambling services
- Provide member support services to you
- Market our services or products to you
- Notify you about updates to our software and/or services
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organisations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention. OlyBet does not and shall not sell your user information to anyone.
REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
OlyBet may from time to time, contact the user directly to acquire more information in order to validate an online transaction or to disburse promotional monies.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process personal data may be based outside of the European Economic Area. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data in this way.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data and betting history with the regulator, sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or sports integrity issues and to comply with our regulatory duties under the Latvian Regulatory Authority.
In order to comply with OlyBet legal and regulatory requirements and OlyBet own internal risk management procedures, we will retain information for a period of time (generally seven years) after closure of your account. All such information will be held in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
PROTECTING CHILDREN FROM ONLINE GAMBLING
At OlyBet protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. OlyBet will not allow children under the age of majority (minors) to participate in contests or open real money accounts. In the event of a registration where we receive notice afterwards that a member submitted an inaccurate birth date at registration and is actually under required age/Age of Majority, we will immediately close their account and delete their personal information.
OlyBet encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate with them in the various interactive activities available on the Internet and on our Web Site in particular.
RIGHT TO CHANGE INTERNET PRIVACY STATEMENT
OlyBet reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
- Olympic Casino Latvia SIA (hereinafter referred to as - “the Company”), address: Kronvalda bulvāris 3, Riga, +371 67892975, [email protected], is a personal data processing controller.
- Data protection officer of the Company – Elīna Freimane-Maslo (Kronvalda bulvāris 3, Riga, +371 67892975, [email protected]).
- A client shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the Company that his/her personal data are or are not processed and that access to his/her personal data is performed or is not performed.
- If personal data are not collected from the data subject, he/she shall have the right to know who the source of personal data was.
- A client has the right to request that inaccurate personal data are rectified.
- A client has the right to withdraw his or her consent to personal data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- A client has the right to suspend his or her personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
- A client has the right to request the erasure of his or her personal data.
- A client has the right to request the limitation and refusal of his or her personal data processing.
- A client has the right to receive personal data he or she has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- In order to provide the service, the Company may share data with other companies of Olympic Entertainment Group.
- A client has the right to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate by sending an application to [email protected] or visiting Blaumaņa iela 11/13-15, Riga, Latvia.